Careers with RAW
We are a fast-growing group who are always looking for talented, committed, hard-working individuals to join our team.
We are currently accepting applications/resumes for these openings:
- Moulder Operator
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage payroll for our team with our Paychex representative
- Organize and work within QuickBooks
- Analyze our month to month business expenses
- Work closely with our accountant to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks
- Provide monthly / quarterly / yearly reports
- Manage our CRM account (Nutshell)
- Be up to speed on what goes on behind the scenes on a daily basis
Other skill sets:
- Type / Print / Fax
- Data entry
- Must speak and write fluent English
- Being a quick learner is a plus
- You MUST be very detail oriented
- You MUST be well organized
- Must be fluent in using a computer
- Experience with QuickBooks a must
- Experience with Nutshell CRM a plus
If you are interested in this position please email us with your resume attached. Please also provide us with 2 professional references.
Please learn more about us at www.realantiquewood.com
P/T / Per Diem
We're looking for someone to operate our Weinig Profimat 23 to produce our reclaimed wood flooring.
Candidates should have several years of experience using the Profimat 23 and be able to lift heavy objects and operate large-scale woodworking equipment.
Candidates must be able to follow directions, are well organized and have an acute attention to detail.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position you're applying for in the subject line of your email, and a member of our Human Resources department will follow up with you.